@

max

Tuesday

How TO REMOVE THE TRUNK ON 2007 KINGPIN TOURING

1. Side covers off
2. bags with brackets off.
3. side rails off.
4. tour pak /passenger seat off.
5. side rails on, remainder of hardware stored in the saddle bags for nest install.
6. Windshield may stay on, may come off.
So yes, about fifteen minutes is all I need. Maybe a lot longer the first time I did it, but I do it a lot now. Getting holes lined up and making sure bolts don't cross thread means (for me) that reassembly takes longer but to me the whole process is simple enough that I don't have a desire for a simpler one.

--------------

Has anyone modified the KP Tour backrest/trunk so it's easier to take off and install Quick Disconnect style like H-D does on theirs. The problem i'm having trouble resolving is that the assembly attaches to the bottom of the passenger seat. I love it for travel but i want a single seat cruiser in town. Any ideas, thoughts, concerns? please share.------------

Kewlmetal has this Quick/Disconnect Rack.
Click this link and check the video, this will help.:---

------------
click this link to see disassembly PDF with diagrams :---


---------
also click this link to see trunk release video:---

----------

No comments:

Post a Comment

@